Saturday 27 May 2017

a frilly skirt

yellow van yellow van yellow van yellow van yellow van yellow van yellow van yellow van yellow van
URBAN OUTFITTERS skirt, COS t-shirt, H&M jacket, CONVERSE via uo*, CHLOÉ handbag and CÉLINE sunglasses

Photos by Hannah

How tanned do my legs look here? Like I am not tanned but I am going to revel in it nonetheless. Anyway, I shot these just before this mini heatwave that we've been having and I loved wearing this get-up. 
Would you believe me if I told you this jacket was mens? I'd been after a 'shacked' of sorts for ages and spotted this in their mens department late last year and it's finally coming into its own now it's getting a bit warmer, yay.

I'm really into feminine skirts paired with vans or converse to make them super casual. In true me style, threw on an expensive handbag and I'm good to go. What do we recon?

Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love these shots Georgia! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is just so so pretty! I love how you've paired it with your converse! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving converse and pretty skirts and dresses lately so as soon as I saw this I was like YAS LOVE IT GIRL! love the shots in front of the yellow camper

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig