Thursday 22 June 2017

preparing for summer

The Fragrance Shop The Fragrance Shop

I'm back guys, yay! I've finally finished uni, but more of that in my next post.

I'm hitting you up with a little post on how I've been preparing for this ridiculous (and great) heatwave that we've been having in the UK over the past week, with a little help from Fragrance Direct.

Products helping me out:

1. Nars dual intensity blush : I'm not usually one to wear blush, especially in the summer when I'm permanently pink anyway but this duo can be worn much more subtly than it looks in the pan, plus it doubles as an amazing eyeshadow pair!

2. Korres peeling mask : I've not really ventured far into Korres before, but this mask might have converted me. It left my skin feeling super smooth and really hydrated, which is something I struggle with as I have particularly dry skin. I also think it's important to make sure you're treating your skin after a long day of wearing sun-creams etc!

3. Lancaster face SPF : I've always been one to use drugstore sun-creams, but you can really see the difference with this Lancaster babe. It's only SPF 10, which isn't ideal but it's good for those cloudy days in the UK, plus it's so super smooth and weightless that I've been able to layer my SPF 25 foundation over the top.

4. Nars all day weightless foundation : I try to go for a lighter coverage in the summer, mainly as I'll likely sweat it off anyway but also because when you're tanned, you usually don't need too much anyway. This Nars foundation is fairly matte but very lightweight and buildable so it's perfect for a day spent on and off the tube.

5. Clarins instant smooth self tanner : Finally, for said face tan, I'd rather fake it than burn my eyelids to a crisp so this Clarins tanner has been a godsend. My mum has actually tried to pinch it it's that good.

So they are a few products that are helping me to get prepped for this very welcome Summer we're having! Do you have any go-to products?


Post in collaboration with Fragrance Direct, but all words love for nice things my own.



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love that Nars foundation as it's so thin and perfect for summer!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Nars blushes! xx

    www.actuallyash.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig