Wednesday 19 July 2017

life lately

Cherry Tits Cherry Tits Cherry Tits Cherry Tits
URBAN OUTFITTERS trousers*, BRANDY MELVILLE t-shirt (similar), SANDRO bag*, TOPSHOP shoes

Hey guys, how are you all? I thought a little sit down with a coffee was a bit overdue so pop the kettle on if you care about my life 'cause you're about to get a truckload of it. I've also thrown in a few old outfit photos from back in April because I never got round to sharing them. Double whammy.

So, I've been a bit MIA for a while and that's because I've been busy finishing my degree. After five bloody long years, I'm all done with education and revelling in making a go at this whole blogging thing. Admittedly I'm kind of yet to start with the whole regular posting thing but I've been struggling with creating content for reasons I'll go into shortly. I'm aiming to have two to three blog posts up a week, as well as one YouTube video live on a Sunday and then two bi-monthly vlogs. If there's anything you'd like to see, please do let me know as it'd be so helpful!

Next up, I thought it'd be worth mentioning that James and I split about three months ago now. I hadn't realised but to cut a long story short, we weren't very happy and it wasn't good for either of us. That and well, I found out a lot of crappy stuff so bye Felicia! I'm actually doing fine, and am really happy. I think it's probably impacted my degree a little more than I'd have liked, and obviously not having an Instagram boyfriend on hand has put a real shitter on my content but luckily I've got blogging pals and am going to start working with a few photographers so that should even itself out. I'm also seeing someone new who is absolutely fab and is well and truly making me feel fabulous, so I'm sure you'll meet him in due course.

Other than that, I'm still living in the same house and am currently in the process of re-doing my bedroom to make it 100% me again, so that's exciting. Naturally I'm documenting the whole process, to 'stay tuned'.

Other than that, I'm going to try my best to improve my content and produce stuff I'm really proud of, so I hope you guys enjoy. I'm sure they'll be a few more sponsored bits and bobs popping up, and that's because a girls gotta eat but of course they'll remain natural and I only take on things I think reflect me anyway - so thank you for understanding!
Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. congrats on finishing uni!... will be good to have you regularly posting as I always love your style! and with the break up - it gets better with time as everything does... onwards and upwards! :)

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trousers, they look so cute! i love the basics you can get from brandy melville too.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the degree and sorry to hear about your break up! Looking forward to following your posts for a 6th year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing uni and good luck with everything (breakups are shitty). So excited to see more posts and videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fab as always Georgia, I'm loving those trousers! Congrats on finishing your degree & time in education too! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig