Wednesday 9 August 2017

gingham and lemons

CJ Photo's CJ Photo's CJ Photo's CJ Photo's CJ Photo's CJ Photo's CJ Photo's
MISSGUIDED skirt*, NA-KD t-shirt, H&M earrings (similar), ASOS espadrilles, CÉLINE sunglasses and SANDRO bag

Photos by CJ
Life has given me lemons a lot recently. I mean, if you've read my previous post/life update then you'll know why but I feel like I made the best of it and I'm still here screaming the tale so it can't be all bad. Plus my new boyfriend is pretty cute, so po-tato poh-tato.

Either way, when I saw this lemon t-shirt on Instagram (seriously, everyone cool has it) I had to buy it and when paired with this gingham skirt, it's just SO cute.

I also went all out fancy and threw some statement earrings into the mix, although I'm sure you'll notice that I can't actually wear them. A* for effort though, right?

Anyway, you can shop the look here:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This outfit is so cute, love your pictures! x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit and the photos are awesome <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore these tops, I want the grapefruit one so bad! Love the style of these photos too xx
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cool babe - I LOVE this top! xx

    lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute Georgia, you look lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig