Sunday 6 August 2017

styling more florals

Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits
URBAN OUTFITTERS skirt*, ASOS t-shirt, VANS old skool, CHLOÉ faye bag & KAREN WALKER sunglasses

I guess I really like red, and this print evidently. I featured this same print in this post in dress-form and I guess I had to have the skirt too. I actually find it quite difficult to style up in a 'me' way as I would say I tend to lean towards a more minimalistic approach to dressing myself (usually) so key pieces like this are hard to incorporate.
That being said, I do really like dainty florals at the moment - likely thanks to Reformation and co for making them trendy per se. 

I always struggle when it comes to Summer clothing as I just find it harder to stick to looking like 'me' as I get so bloody hot and bothered! What are your thoughts?

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That skirt is an absolute beauty, this outfit is just so dang cute Georgia! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This floral midi is gorgeous babe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore skirts like this at the moment and love how you have styled them with vans, looks so cool! xx
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig