Thursday 3 August 2017

white jeans, pink top

Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits Outfits
H&M shoes, jeans (v.similar) and shirt, DIOR sunglasses*, A.P.C bag

Photos by Hannah

Hello again! I hope you're all doing well. I've recently started thinking that I should fill this space with something potentially more productive than just my musings (read: rambling) about the outfit I'm wearing but I think that's potentially best left to Cosmo and the like so I'll probably just continue as is...

Either way, this is what I wore to a press event with Smashbox last week or so, when it wasn't bloody awful weather. I felt vaguely mumsy in it, but I think that's something to do with the pale colour palette and fairly conservative blouse.

You can also see the vlog that included this day here.

Shop the look:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! It suits you so well

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving this colour palette 😍

    tie dye eyes blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I quite like the blouse, I'm all about pink and white stripes at the moment and love the jeans paired with it! xx
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this outfit Georgia, just gorge! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this clean outfit! the white pants with these shoes are just the best! ^_^
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig