Monday 9 October 2017

the jumpsuit

a jumpsuit a jumpsuit a jumpsuit a jumpsuit a jumpsuit a jumpsuit a jumpsuit a jumpsuit a jumpsuit
WEEKDAY jumpsuit*, VANS old skool via UO*, CÉLINE tote (similar)

Photos by Hannah
Hola - how are we all?
Back atcha with another outfit post, this time a super simple jumpsuit that I picked up in the new Weekday store on Regent Street with a gift card I was sent for the opening (well worth a visit if you're local). 
I'm really into easy to wear, throw-on-and-go kind of outfits at the moment and this paired with some Vans and a nice handbag seems like such a simple option. What do we think?

In other news, and repetitive at best, I'm trying to crack on with YouTube again after finally receiving my new lighting so it doesn't look like I live in a cave anymore. Find me here.

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I don't think I could pull off a jumpsuit and pair of vans as well as you, but I'd love to try! You look gorgeous!

    Natasha | @ofthesaintsUK

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumpsuit looks perfect ! Love how you have styled it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jumpsuit truly looking great! I like the dark shade how to intriguing this takes a gander at road side.
    www.modalist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love dressing down a jumpsuit with my Vans! wish i had a local Weekday - asos with do for now!

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig