Monday 18 September 2017

at home

Plants etc Plants etc Plants etc Plants etc Plants etc Plants etc
ASOS top, BDG jeans*

Photos by Hannah

Hannah came over to shoot last week and we thought we'd try something different seeing as it was raining, so we gathered every plant within reachable distance and thought we'd kick it back indoors.
Admittedly, they're not the best photos I've ever shot but I do quite like the overall vibe.

I picked this top up on ASOS in an XS (I never buy anything in my actual size) and low and behold it was tiny, so unfortunately it's since gone back, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a bigger size as I think it's so cute and Realisation-esque.

In other news, I'm off to LA & Vegas next week so I'm getting mega excited for that. I'm planning on going content cray as I've been feeling a little bit uninspired in London lately so hopefully that'll give me the kick up the ass that I so desperately need.

Shop the look:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wowzers Georgia, these pictures of you are just stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing in these shots, love your style x

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingg blouse omg, such a lovely vintage look. Have an amazing time in the US! xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig