Friday 10 November 2017

enjoying a blazer

Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia Belgravia
MISSGUIDED blazer*, URBAN OUTFITTERS jeans, GUCCI shoes, SANDRO bag, MONKI earrings and WEEKDAY t-shirt*

Photos by Hannah
I loved this outfit when I wore it. You know when you just feel like it's how you want to dress? Well this was that.

I'm really into blazers at the moment. It's the perfect weather to chuck them on and be warm enough, plus I'm obsessed with these BDG jeans. They're a little bit big but I'm at a weird in-between size right now so it's the best I'm going to get!
I've also planned to put a 'best designer purchase' video up soon, inspired by these loafers. Potentially the best cost-per-wear item I've ever bought. Also worth mentioning that I did a three ways to wear a blazer video recently, featuring this little number. Find it here: yoohoooo.
Shop the post:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Totally know that feeling when you put on an A* outfit! This is stunning, I love the blazer and those earrings are SO cool!xx

    Lucy | www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig