Monday 27 November 2017

teddy bear

Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Teddy Bear
PRIMARK coat (similar),  TOPSHOP top, URBAN OUTFITTERS jeans, STRADIVARIUS boots, CÉLINE bag

Photos by Hannah

Hi, I'm Georgia and I live in this coat now. It's so so warm and soft and to be entirely honest with you, I've barely taken it off. It was also a whopping £20 too so entirely worth it.

In other news, I'm also fully obsessed with these boots after mentioning them in this wishlist video. I caved and bought them (ironically a week before Black Friday discounts) but I don't mind as I think they're super cool and I feel so badass when stomping around in them. Kinda like 2012 Georgia.

Shop the post:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey! Love your boots, they're beautiful!

    BLOG - Maria Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so obsessed with teddy bear coats at the moment! They are so cosy

    www,petiteelliee.com

    Elllie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. £20?!? gutted I bought a similar one from Topshop for way more! Been wearing mine in a similar way but black jeans, but love them paired with the paler denim!

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig