Monday 11 December 2017

five good things

The Hox The Hox The Hox The Hox
Photos by Hannah, shot at The Hoxton Paris 

In the spirit of making positive changes and all that, I thought I'd dedicate a post to five things that are good right now.

1. my pals
Throughout all the shit this year, I realised I have some really good friends. I pride myself on being a good mate who'd do anything for you and it was so good to feel some luv back. Hannah has been a bloody red headed babe, Olivia is my ride or die for life and a few non internet friends who've just made my life that little bit sweeter. I love you and you're great. My wonderful Mumma has also been a gem, she deserves all the good things.

2. dating
A weird one, but I've been having so much fun dating! I've only had a few terrible ones but aside from that, meeting new people, getting butterflies and doing things my Mum definitely wouldn't approve of (and she's very chill) is so exciting. I've never experienced it before so it's all new and fun - I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon but I'm riding it out until then!

3. Bear
My little mate, Bear (my cat) has been such a saviour for me. I love him and he knows when I'm sad, I'm sure. He doesn't leave my side and he's got such a nice little squishy face and I love him even if he occasionally poops on the rug. He's currently curled up around my legs as I write this, such a good little pal.

4. internetting
Having no financial security is terrifying, and splitting up with my long-term ex was scary for that reason, but it's meant that I've thrown myself into my blog, youtube and other online things. I'm loving getting a routine sorted, meeting friends to shoot with all the time and keeping this little space going. It's really rewarding when people tell you you're doing a good job, and I had so many lovely girls getting in touch re: my long old being happy post and it was so reassuring to know I wasn't alone and hopefully help a few others out in my struggs.

5. new beginnings
So I've been looking for freelance jobs to sit alongside my blog - a bit more security, some new work friends and a new focus is everything I need right now. I'm also moving house again in January and for the first time ever, I've got to find a completely unknown flatmate to live with, which at first I was finding so so daunting but after scouring out who's about - there seems to be so many lovely girls in my exact position that are also looking so fingers crossed it could actually be exciting!
Shop my look:


What's making you happy?

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved this post, it's so easy to dwell on the negative things that can happen in a year, but happy to see that you're turning it into a ton more positives!

    Paige | pagetwentyfour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos, plus it’s so lovely to read about all these positive things - makes me feel all of those positive vibes too aha!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig