Saturday 31 March 2018

five instagram outfits

Instagram Outfits


Shop the look:


Instagram Outfits


Shop the look:


Instagram Outfits


Shop the look:


Instagram Outfits


Shop the look:


Instagram Outfits


Shop the look:


I figured that there is a lot of content that doesn't get seen here on my blog, so I thought I'd round up some of my favourite outfits from Instagram lately and post them on here for you guys too.

Let me know what you think of this as I could totally do it on a monthly basis or something! Of course, if you'd like to follow me over on le gram -  the link is below or I'm at @glameramo.

lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like your outfits! the first one with the cream blazer and net bag *love* and layering of the jumper over the polka dress, might just have to recreate that look! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka-dot skirt paired with Vans, such a great combo!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig