Wednesday 18 April 2018

reworking the slip dress

Midi Dress, Band Tee Midi Dress, Band Tee Midi Dress, Band Tee Midi Dress, Band Tee Midi Dress, Band Tee Midi Dress, Band Tee Midi Dress, Band Tee Midi Dress, Band Tee
TOPSHOP dress (worn under), TOPSHOP t-shirt (super old but same vibe), STRADIVARIUS boots, ASOS bag* and ALL SAINTS leather jacket

Photos by Hannah
I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit in general, it was a bit of a throw-on-and-go kind of look. Part of me thinks it's quite cool, and to be honest, this is probably my most worn t-shirt ever - but on the other hand I think it makes me look a bit weird in terms of proportions. Whatever, you can't please everyone.

I wore this when I went out for lunch with Hannah and Rachael - we went to Patty & Bun which is hands down my favourite burger in London. They're honestly so, so good and I've had a lot of burgers in my 24 years of life. I always get the Smokey Robinson if you cared - and yeah, you should too.

Other than my ramblings, a pretty quiet week all round as I've not got much of my freelance work on so will be enjoying the sunshine with the puppy and drinking lots of wine. Hope you have a fab one!

Shop the look:





lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig