Saturday 14 April 2018

the sun, the moon

Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket Quilted Jacket
H&M jacket, H&M top (old), ZARA shoes, TOPSHOP bag, RIVER ISLAND jeans* and QUAY sunglasses

Photos by Hannah

I really liked where we shot these pictures. It was just a random street in Central London but I still think they came out quite cool, and I really liked the lighting. I've started editing on Lightroom and it's saved me SO much time - honestly I can't believe the hours I've put into Photoshop over the years.

Not much else to report on otherwise, still beavering away at the various things I've got going on. Still single. Men still suck. Pepe still being naughty (my puppy FYI). That's about all there is to it really!

I'm also throwing ideas around for what sort of videos to film for my YouTube channel, so if you've got any requests etc then please send them my way as I'd love to know what you'd like to see. Still finding my feet with the platform so my content is a bit hit and miss. Either way, you can find me here if you'd like to subscribe.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Shop the look:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit Georgia, and I love the lighting!

    Dani x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving your YouTube account recently! Really enjoying the halls and the chatty videos- maybe some styling videos for summer would be good? Styling new items, styling old items- whatever! Then it's both fashion content but chatty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig