Sunday 20 May 2018

no bad days

Check Dress Check Dress Check Dress Check Dress ":\Check Dress Check Dress Check Dress
NOBODYS CHILD dress*, TOPSHOP white tee, ZARA sandals (similar), ZARA bag (similar)

Photos by Hannah

Hey lil lads, how are you all? I feel like I've not published a blog post in forever, so hello. The sad news is I've run out of awful dating stories to tell you about, so this isn't one of those posts. The good news is I can currently vouch that all men aren't awful - but hold the phone on that one cause you never know.

This is an outfit I wore a few weeks ago when we had the first sunny spell, I really enjoy this dress as it's super slimming (/you can't breathe in it) so there's that. I have also lived in these sandals, which are actually Zara but I've linked a perfect dupe as Zara are sold out I believe.

Anyway, enough rambling. It you want to see me keep going on about nothing, I just popped a new vlog up which you can find here.

Happy Sunday.
Shop the look:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig