Tuesday 22 May 2018

interiors: art and plants

Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio Desenio
Post in collaboration with Desenio, all mess my own

Prints featured:
Eucalyptus, Faces, Kissing and Desert

I really love interior posts, but I find it so hard to get the real feel of the room across - so I hope I've done ok at portraying it! I've gone for a slightly more colourful version of my previous rooms, adding in some colour with neon lights, rugs and of course my millions of plants. I thought I'd share some snaps of my bedroom in my current flat as I like to do these posts sporadically and it's fab to look back at when I move.

I'd been after some art for my walls for ages, so when Desenio popped me an email I naturally jumped at the chance and went straight to their site to pick out some of my favourites. I ended up going for the four pictured, and I love them! I decided to frame three of them and hang one using a gold clip, which is an idea I pinched from their website. I quite like that it looks laid back amongst the other bits and bobs on my desk. There are definitely a few more on my wishlist so expect some gallery wall going's on very soon.

For now I've adhered them to the wall using Command strips which are so good as they don't require holes etc and come off clean - perfect for renting (not spon - just fab!) and they've worked with Desenio's frames perfectly.

Finally, the code “GLAMERAMO” will give you 25% off posters* between May 22nd and May 24th, so hop on it ASAP!
*Except for frames and  handpicked-/collaboration posters


So what do you think, wall art - yay or nay?


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig