Wednesday 6 June 2018

little yellow dress

LYD LYD LYD LYD LYD LYD LYD LYD
URBAN OUTFITTERS dress, ALL SAINTS leather jacket, QUAY sunglasses, ASOS boots (old but similar), CÉLINE bag

Photos by Hannah

Sometimes I buy things that really aren't 'me' and I feel great in them, and then I think that my whole sense of style is a myth. Anyone else? Either way, this dress was one of them. I just saw it hanging in UO and couldn't not try it on. I popped it on my IG story asking whether I should buy it and so many people replied yes that I did. Yep, validation from strangers, whatevs.
Either way, I've worn it about three times since buying it and I really love it. I love the shape so much, I really wish it came in other colours. I also wore it to All Points East with my new fancy man (lol what else would one call it) who said it looked cute, so that's nice too.


Shop the post:




lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig