Thursday 21 June 2018

white dress in positano

Positano Positano Positano Positano Positano Positano Positano Positano Positano
ASOS dress, ASOS shoes (old but similar) and ALDO sunglasses

Finally a new blog post! I really am rubbish as this considering it's my job. Nonetheless, this is a quick outfit that I wore whilst away on the Amalfi coast with one of my best friends. There are billions of photos on my Instagram (@glameramo) if you wanted to see a few more before they're live on the blog. I was really focusing on creating some content that I was really proud of so I hope you like it!

Either way, I adore this dress - it's so easy to wear and as you can see it needs so little dressing up. Perfect for the pastel Positano background.

I've also got a big old tips and tricks post on holidaying in the Amalfi as there are so many things I wasn't aware of that I learnt while I was there which might be helpful if you're planning a trip out there, so keep your eyes peeled if it's of interest to you!

Anyway, back soon - have a fab day!

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig