Saturday 11 August 2018

shearling slides and linen

UGG UGG UGG UGG UGG UGG UGG
MARKS AND SPENCER shirt, LEVI jeans, UGG shoes*, SELFRIDGES bag and CELINE sunglasses

Back with another outfit post, finally! How are you all? This is an outfit I actually wore a few months ago but with the turn of the weather I can see me reaching for it again ASAP. I have been really missing throwing jeans on - I feel so much more comfortable than I do in little dresses or shorts!

I styled my UGG Joni slides with a really casual, go-to outfit, and my favourite Levi's - which I cut down myself for the length. I genuinely adore the sandals as they've got a layer of cushioning in the sole, which unlike my other slides, makes them super comfy and wearable all day. Pepe has also taken a shine to them though, and I keep finding them separately spread around my flat. Naughty puppy. I'm also leaning towards more neutral colours instead of blues and blacks right now, so the beige-y pink tone is perfect for what I'm wearing this Summer.

UGG have popped a little page up about me and how I chose to wear my Joni slides too, which you can find here if you fancied a little look!

Shop the post:



Post in collaboration with UGG, but all views and comfy shoes my own


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig