Tuesday 2 October 2018

a chat

Copenhagen Copenhagen
PIXIE MARKET skirt, ASOS jumper*, CONVERSE trainers, CÉLINE bag, CÉLINE sunglasses, ALL SAINTS leather jacket

Hi guys! Been a hot minute since I just had a chat with you all, and I feel like I've got so much to say so this will either be really long winded, or not. We shall see.

So, what's new with me? Nothing much has changed since my last update (here). I'm still very much loved up with my lovely, super, fab boyfriend. I have an inane fear of mentioning him, or how happy I am for fear that something will go wrong and I'll have to announce I'm single again lol but that being said, I really don't think that's on the cards with this one. He's a real good egg and I think I just need to chill the fuck out and enjoy what's going on. We've just booked New York for March, followed by a week in Tulum and I can't wait!

We also just got back from Copenhagen which was an absolute dream weekend. We did lots of eating, drinking and a little cycling, and naturally I vlogged the entire trip so that'll be up on Sunday for ya!

Speaking of YouTube, I've actually been trying to get some more content up as I do really enjoy it. I just find it hard to find a place for what I want to create, as well as finding the time and skill to make what I have in my head. I'd love if you had a little look, or even subscribe ya know...

I'm also really honing in on what I want to wear and creating a space that I love alongside that. I am going through a major cull of my wardrobe, furniture and general house so that I can live in a slightly more minimal space, and have a more 'staple' type wardrobe. I've come to the resolution that I'm not happy with clutter and extreme mass of stuff. That's not for a weird spiritual reason, or anything else lame. I'm just simply a bit fed up of what I have and how much I have of it. I'm also absolutely obsessing over Arket at the moment, which is late to the party but you know. Better late than never. 
Off the back of that, a few of my pals and I are hoping to hold a big sale of some good bits during November so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Lastly worth noting, I am going to try a keto diet. It's no secret I'm unhappy with how I look, as I talk about it all the time (more on that in a post soon) but above that my M.E goes into overdrive around this time of year and I've been recommended it by a few people off the back of this video I made. It sounds like a bloody nightmare given that I thrive on carbs and I am basically a walking cup of sugary tea, but if it a) helps me to slim down to where I'm happy again, and b) improves my CFS then I have to give it a go. The best part is that Kim is going to do it with me, told you he was fab.

Anyway, I think that's about it. What's going on with you guys?

Shop the look:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig