Tuesday 18 December 2018

just an outfit

Outfits Outfits
Outfits
URBAN OUTFITTERS skirt, AND OTHER STORIES jumper, STRADIVARIUS boots (similar), CÉLINE bag

I promised I'd do another outfit post soon, so here I am, before the year is out. I get pretty sad because I often feel like there's no place for blog any more, and few people take the time out to read them now. I really miss both blogging and finding the time to read more, so if you have any faves please do send them my way.

In other news, this outfit was a few weeks ago when it wasn't positively arctic - hence the lack of coat. I'm struggling to find a place for these satin skirts now it's so chilly. I don't think they suit tights or taller boots so I'm at a bit of a loss, any ideas?

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig