Thursday 27 December 2018

best of beauty 2018

2018 Faves 2018 Faves 2018 Faves 2018 Faves 2018 Faves 2018 Faves 2018 Faves 2018 Faves 2018 Faves
liz earle cleanse and polish
Now while these are in no particular order, this has got to be up there in my top three. I discovered this via Josie in January and it's honestly just wonderful. I even use it when coming in rather worse for wear at 2am, it's that easy to use. It smells amazing and has entirely sold me on Liz Earle as a brand too!

glossier boy brow
An absolute staple in what I believe should be everyone's make up bags, but Glossier Boy Brow is just so bloody good. I have the shade brown, and use it on top of my ABH brow pomade to make my brows a bit fuller and bushier at the top.

charlotte tilbury magic cream
Another 2018 discovery and one that won't be going anywhere soon. This cream has a wonderfully thick consistency without being greasy on the skin, but enough to actually make you feel like your skin is moisturised and absorbing something. I have very dry skin, especially throughout the winter and I just find that using this before my make up gives my skin something to smile about. Plus it smells f-a-b.

nars sheer glow foundation
Now this foundation has long been a favourite of mine, and will probably never be replaced. Whilst I do like to switch it up from time to time, I always make sure I have a bottle of this handy. I wear the shade Deauville if you're interested and it matches my skin perfectly.

bareminerals bare pro foundation
A recent discovery, but all the while worthy of it's place here. I find this very similar to my beloved Nars base, but with a tiny bit more coverage so it's perfect on those days where you really need a bit of a boost. I'm also shade 2 in this which stuns me, so definitely worth getting matched in real life!

aerin hibiscus palm fragrance
Another gift from Josie, but honestly so lovely. The scent of this really reminds me of my childhood, and I'm not sure why. I think it smells similar to something that my late Nanna used to wear and throws me back entirely. It's really sweet and floral which isn't something I usually go for but there's just something pretty and nostalgic about it.

drunk elephant t.l.c framboos glycol night serum
Possibly the most recent discovery on my list, and one you really need to persevere with but having stuck it out for a month or so I can safely say it's fabulous. This one really stings when you first start using it, like really. I audibly screamed the first time I used it - BUT stick it out and it's amazing. My skin is more balanced, less red and a lot smoother. A total winner.

bareminerals oil cleanser
Finding this product made my life harder as it meant I had to choose whether to use this or my Cleanse and Polish in the evening, it's that good. I've never used an oil cleanser before this one but Gina at bareMinerals had me sold when she used it on me in store. It takes my make up off so wonderfully whilst not drying it out due to the oil, perfect for skin like mine!it cosmetics superhero mascara
THIS IS SO GOOD, YOU NEED IT. The end (yes, I wear it every day and I often get asked if my lashes are extensions)

bobbi brown bronzer 
Finally, rounding off the year with a new bronzer. I love this particular one as like my other favourite, Benefit Hoola, it's matte and not muddy on the skin. It's perfect for adding a little bit of a glow and I honestly feel like it entirely changes my face when I apply it. Totally recommend!
Honorable mentions; Benefit Hoola, The Ordinary Serum foundation, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, The Wet Brush, Pixi Glow Tonic and Origins Night-a-Mins moisturiser

What were your favourites this year?

Shop the entire post:




follow me here on Bloglovin' 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig