Saturday 2 February 2019

valentines day lingerie

dot bralette, love knickers, suspender belt, pink lace bra, pink lace knickers, pyjama set, eye mask, lemon knickers, black bralette and heart mesh knickers

Happy nearly Valentine's Day friends! Now I know it might be seen as an excuse for corporations to make more money, or even make single people feel guilty but I have to admit that I do have a soft spot for the 14th Feb.

Not only is it two short weeks after my birthday, it's also an excuse to buy some new lingerie - whether it's for a special someone or just to feel *flames emoji* for yourself,  as that's important too.
So with that in mind, I've put together a few of my favourite pieces from places you might be slightly less likely to think of here on the blog, and then a haul of ASOS and Topshop pieces on my Youtube channel, which you can find here.
Some of my favourite brands are ones that I've found on Instagram, namely Hopeless Lingerie and Love Stories. Sadly neither are UK based but both deliver here so definitely worth a look! I stocked up on all things LS whilst I was in Amsterdam as they have an outlet there too.

Shop the post, and some other favourites:


lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig