Wednesday 1 January 2014

happy 2014!







dress: missguided* (similar)
shoes: topshop gwenda2
necklace: oasap* (old)
bag: topshop (old)
coat: topshop
Happy New Year! I've gone all out this year, kinda Tinkerbell on crack vs Poison Ivy kinda feel. If you can't wear a green sequin dress on NYE then when can you? As per, I had a pretty rubbish start to the year, I really hate that it's supposed to be an awesome night and mine never is, but whatever.
I'm being the backwards blogger that I always am and bringing all my "best of 2013's" and all that generic junk up this week. I should have a quite a few posts so keep your little eyes peeled!
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. That dress is sooooo nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so ridiculously beautiful and you look so lovely in it! plus, your skin is kind of incredible. i hope you have an amazing start to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beyond gorgeous, you look awesome Georgia! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore your outfit, really suits you!

    Allie x

    rushandteal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress, hope you had a fab new years eve!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair and dress are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! You look gorgeous in this dress. I love the colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first photo is so cute. love your dress, you look amazing! happy new year xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty dress.
    You look lovely.
    New year is always a let down!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dress!
    -Sophie

    http://olivia-and-sophie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so gorgeous! <3
    I love the dress and coat!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. NYE is always rubbish...for that very reason I stayed in this year and watched Harry Potter!!! I love your dress, the colour is gorgeous and really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look beaut! such a lovely dress xo

    www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're stunning, and that dress is beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig