Thursday 6 February 2014

current front runners #001




Ooh get me, starting a new series I probably won't follow through with! Thought I'd do my version of "current favourites." They might be anything from places, to beauty products. I'm planning on this post around once every 3-5 weeks, depending if it's a fruitful month for good things!
This time I'm loving my new Fuji instax camera that I was given by James for my birthday. I love photography and have a vintage Polaroid so this is a fab update, my room is dripping with photos already so god knows where I'm going to put them all, perhaps I should buy an album.
I've recently started using Origins GinZing moisturiser & Laura Mercier hydrating primer. The moisturiser smells amazing, it's so fresh and citrus-y and goes on like a dream. The L.M primer is a great base for my silk cream and again, it goes on fabulously. I'm even starting to reach for this over Porefessional... Ooh.
I also just got my first tattoo, and totally think it deserves a place on this list. My friend did it (she's a pro, don't worry!) and I love it. It's already got me wanting more, but I'm determined not to jump in and make any decisions that I'll regret. It's really small and understated, and I can't wait for summer so I can show it off! 
Lastly a few jewellery bits, my go-to H&M necklace; it's perfect for layering up and yet looks pretty on its own too. I am also loving my two new rings from James, my Vivienne Westwood line orb ring from Garment Quarter and my open heart ring from Etsy. Both super cute and easy to wear. 
Oh, and my favourite chocolates ever; Eton Mess from Hotel Chocolat. Please all flock and try them.
lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin'
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. ahhh, i really want to get one of those instax cameras they look so cool!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need this camera i've been wanting one for ages, such an interesting concept and take on polaroid. And the ring is gorgeous!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that moisturiser just a dream? I've been using it for a few months now and the smell is still just as amazing every single morning x

    http://hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need one of those polaroid cameras in my life, so cute!! And i love you're tattoo, the placement is perfect.

    http://stylecupcakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tattoo is gorgeous Georgia! I've heard such great things about the Fujifilm instax mini's, I really want one, they just seem so great! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the camera! Tattoo is so pretty :)

    andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is stunning, definitely need to head down to H&M:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really really want an instax camera!!!!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really keen to get my hands on an instax camera, they look awesome!
    I like these post ideas :D and love your tattoo :)


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got that heart ring too, it's lovely isnt it :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your camera!! ...and the hotel chocolate truffles *drools! lol

    Hayley xo | Sailor Stories

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've started using the Origins moisteriser too and I'm in love with the smell! It's going down far too quickly for my liking though!

    Jess // Jess Who?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm planning on buying that camera very soon! & that tatt- such a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting an fuji intax camera for absolutely ages, I've been swooning over the baby blue one I just love the vintage feel the cameras give photos and I absolutely love the placement of your tattoo, I always thought to get one just above the elbow at the front of the arm but never above the elbow on the back! xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been lusting after one of those cameras for ages now, they look so cute! I love your rings and tattoo too <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im in love with your tattoo is fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your tattoo! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have that fujufilm instax, love it so much but the film is so expensive :(
    http://elliedvs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a Fujifilm polaroid too! I love it, except I need to get round to buy film for it :P
    I especially love your rings - they're so unique!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig