Monday 19 February 2018

staples

Wil Wil Wil Wil Wil Wil
AND OTHER STORIES coat*, RIVER ISLAND jumper, TOPSHOP trousers, VANS old skool, CHLOÉ handbag

Photos by Wil Barker

I rarely dress up anymore, often finding myself throwing on my usual suspects in various different ways. At the moment I'm beyond thrilled with this jacket/coat hybrid from & Other Stories - it's honestly turned my wardrobe around. I also picked up a new pair of faux leather trousers as mine finally came to an end last year after battling about 12 different seasons with me. I think they're so easy to pop on with an oversized jumper and be good to go.

I'm really excited for slightly warmer weather as I'm so fed up of looking and feeling cold and uninspired. Pls hurry Summer.

Shop the post:



lots of love xxx
follow me here on Bloglovin' 
Twitter and Instagram
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving this outfit Georgia, super pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love a leather trouser and oversized knit together! this is definitely my kinda going out outfit!

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read and appreciate them all! Feel free to tweet me (@georgiameramo) with any questions! xxx

© Georgia Luisa Meramo

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig